Saturday, November 3, 2007

What I did for my summer vacation.

Spray painted and hung a new shower rod.
New chandelier in the grand dining office.
A fan to cool the discussion library.
A new fan for extremely tall people to hit their heads on in Angela's bed room.
I addition to duct tapeing different appliances together and taking pictures of dirty light bulbs.
I will have to remember this technique next time I need to clean the walls and ceilings.. Just paint everything no one can tell the difference ;)

2 comments:

Angela said...

Good job with everything! And thanks for all of your wonderful help. Bella is ever so grateful :-)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!